The Paris-based vendor began building its Exchange Ring network in London at the end of 2008, and is now in the process of connecting up the final end points. The network is already connected to NYSE Euronext's cash and derivatives markets and Chi-X, and plans to complete connections to multilateral trading facilities BATS Europe and Turquoise over the coming weeks.
Exchange Ring includes points of presence (PoPs) in three datacenters in and around London-including Equinix's facility in Slough wh
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse