Accenture To Buy Random Walk
Accenture last week announced plans to buy Random Walk Computing, a trading technology consultancy and developer, in a bid to expand Accenture's range of consulting services and capitalize on the increasing need for custom development and integration services as a result of regulatory mandates. The deal—financial terms of which were not disclosed—is expected to close within 60 days.
SFTI Carries Arca Data
SIAC, the technology arm of NYSE Group, has added data from t
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech