The vendor announced the rises in its 2010 price list, which it sent to clients this fall with an accompanying letter from Thomson Reuters' global head of market development Deborah Walton, which states that "in setting the level of the annual price increase for next year we have been mindful of the prevailing economic environment and are therefore implementing a significantly lower increase than in previous years."
In fact, Thomson Reuters will leave the list price of several products unchanged
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp