The vendor released the new component, dubbed NewsScope Company Events, in October as part of an early access program in time to cover third-quarter financial results reported by companies, and is now making it generally available.
At launch, the product covers announcements from US-listed companies distributing releases via PR Newswire and Business Wire, and the vendor plans to add content from other major newswires in January, according to Rich Brown, global business manager for machine-readabl
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act