Although SpryWare has a handful of clients-including Chicago-based trading systems provider Sterling Trader (IMD, June 15), as well as hedge funds-already up and running in the datacenter, the vendor will officially open its co-location space in the facility to potential clients this coming Saturday, Aug. 1. The vendor has spent the last few months preparing the allocated rack space for clients' servers and setting up direct feed connections to the exchanges in the datacenter.
The presence in NY4
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit