Nasdaq's options market was originally scheduled to launch in the first week of December, but was postponed pending approval by the Securities and Exchange Commission. Nasdaq will launch the depth feed when the market eventually begins trading.
The Nasdaq options depth feed will include three data elements-price-level data, last sale data and net order imbalance data. The price-level data message will show the aggregated number of contracts available at each price point; last sale data messag
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership