BATS Europe currently hosts its central matching engine and data distribution technologies in Telstra's London Hosting Center (LHC) facility in Docklands. Until now, BATS has offered co-location services to European trading firms under a partnership with Savvis, which leases space in the LHC datacenter and also hosts technology for the US-based BATS Exchange in its Weehawken, NJ facility.
In recent weeks, Fixnetix has also set up a hub alongside Savvis in the LHC datacenter, enabling BATS to make
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling