MF Enlists CJC to Upgrade RMDS
UK-based consultancy CJC is managing derivatives broker MF Global's upgrade to Version 6.0 of the Thomson Reuters' RMDS data platform. CJC expects to complete the project by the end of June, although it has already begun systems testing, data validation and optimization processes. The new installation will run on HP hardware and the Linux operating system, and will provide support for two of the broker's office locations.
Nasdaq Doubles Multicast UTP
Nasdaq OMX is tes
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling