Dow Jones Newswires is scrapping an agreement with California-based CRM software vendor Client Dynamics under which the two jointly operate the Web-based DJ Wealth Manager product. Instead, it will offer access to Wealth Manager’s data and functionality on a modular basis via Web services.
DJN officials say the move is intended to make it easier for users to access the content of Wealth Manager via their own preferred formats and applications. Wealth Manager was originally launched in 2004 as
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act