StreamBase Names Partners
Complex event processing software vendor StreamBase last week announced a formal partner program for third parties building solutions based on its platform, which can then—subject to agreement—re-sell the vendor's software as part of their offerings. New partners announced by the vendor include Anthrope Informatics, BusinessEdge Solutions, Covelight Systems, Data Stream Analysis Ltd, Infusion Development, NetIQ, Panoscopix Software, Rithmic and Vision Systems & Techn
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II