Randall Hopkins, vice president of global data products for the exchange, says that the global license will allow clients to reduce their administrative burden by maintaining a single agreement that covers all Nasdaq OMX data sets-including real-time feeds from the Nasdaq Stock Market, the Nasdaq OMX Nordic and Baltic markets, Nasdaq OMX PHLX, as well as all of the exchange's Web-based data products.
The global license also simplifies the administrative process for market data vendors by givi
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers