French low-latency data provider Quant House has acquired the technology assets and client base of SmartQuant, a vendor of automated trading development tools based in St. Petersburg, Russia.
Quant House has now taken on SmartQuant's 60 buy-side clients and an undisclosed number of its 25 London-, Paris- and St. Petersburg-based staff, and has re-branded its technology as QuantFactory.
The QuantFactory tools are based on the Microsoft .Net framework and allow users to develop, back-test, simul
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank