Brendan Galvin, previously global head of market data at technology outsourcer Perot Systems, recently joined Merrill Lynch in New York as global head of market data product management, responsible for all aspects of market data at the firm apart from operations. He reports to Vinnie Patrizio, who runs the bank's market data team globally.
Reuters Names Strategy Director, Japan President
Reuters has appointed David Craig as group strategy director to support its Core Plus initiative and to d
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act