Suzanne Wordock, director of data management and delivery at Thomson Reuters' Investment Managment segment, says the feed, which went live at the start of this month after beta testing with clients, was developed in response to demand from quantitative traders, hedge funds and algorithmic trading operations.
Traditionally, estimates revisions have been distributed either intraday or at the end of each day. "But the market really fluctuates after estimates, and clients came to us wanting to receiv
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II