The vendor will make data obtained from JunctionRDS covering the top 1,000 UK-listed companies by market capitalization-available via the Capital IQ platform, and plans to expand this to provide data on more companies during 2009, says Ian Rosner, senior vice president of Capital IQ in Europe.
UK-listed companies are required to keep a register of their shareholders, as well as an index of responses from shareholders disclosing the beneficial owners of its stock under the terms of Section 793 of
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse