The StreamBase platform already includes pre-built adapters for feeds from other Canadian equities venues, including the Toronto Stock Exchange and Alpha Trading Systems. Officials say the adapter was developed to let clients access market data and trading on more Canadian venues to support best execution compliance and multi-venue trading strategies as competition between markets grows in the region.
As Canada moves towards a multi-market system, with growing competition between trading venues c
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II