PI Navigator was rolled out earlier this month, after a seven-month development cycle, initiated following an online survey of the vendor's client base to determine how customers use annual reports and other documents.
The survey found that 40 percent of PI's end-users focused on company analysis, a high proportion of them working as merger and acquisitions analysts at investment banks. The survey also found that many of these analysts are not permitted to use accounts data from third-party f
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank