euNetworks began building the new network in the final quarter of 2008, and now has all the ducts to carry the network backbone in place, says Ken Johnson, director of marketing and product management at euNetworks in London.
That process is now around "75 to 80 percent complete," since the vendor has connected the network to all the required destinations, but is not yet at full capacity and resilience levels, which it expects to achieve in Q2 2009, he says. In the meantime, euNetworks is setting
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II