Barclays Capital is using technology from hardware messaging provider Solace Systems as the basis for a new, enterprise-wide high-speed messaging platform that will consolidate the bank's messaging requirements on a simplified infrastructure, and reduce development, datacenter and support costs. The bank, which has used Solace hardware for more than a year, will use the vendor's Solace 3260 Content Routers to integrate more than 100 applications across its front, middle and ba
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp