According to Lamont, who is president of BIS, the vendor signed a three-year deal to license the PC Bond system from the TSX last month, and is currently testing the software to ensure that it works properly with Australian index data from the Australian Financial Markets Association. BIS is recruiting its own sales force, and will utilize Australian Indices for technical support.
Lamont says the vendor has identified 170 potential clients for the software in Australia, including portfolio ma
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank