By placing "Observers"-DAG network packet capture cards from network monitoring technology provider Endace-on a firm's network at the input and output of different components, the vendor's software is able to monitor network traffic to provide latency values for direct and consolidated datafeeds as they pass though points of the firm's infrastructure, such as feed handlers or distributing computers. The Observers also record other information that can contribute to latency, such as network l
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act