The vendor expects to go live this month with feeds from the Australian Stock Exchange, Bursa Malaysia, the stock and futures markets of Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing, and the SGX Singapore Exchange's cash markets via Tenfore's consolidated feed, and expects to add data from a further 10 Asian exchanges by year-end.
The new feeds will complement the vendor's existing line-up of Asian market data, which is normalized and distributed using ticker plants in Hong Kong and Tokyo, and which alr
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit