The new data will be made available over the coming month via a series of easy-to-use APIs that clients can use to integrate the data into their applications, and will include real-time bid and ask quotes as well as full order-book depth from BATS, says Xignite chief executive Stephane Dubois.
He says the vendor is seeing demand from media and financial Web sites, banks and brokers that want an easy way to populate internal systems or retail trading platforms with data, as well as news or researc
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit