29West first announced plans for low-latency queuing in May, when the vendor was already involved in the 18-month development project (IMD, May 18). An early access beta version of UME 3.0 Queuing Edition is now in use at some 29West clients, while the vendor has completed quality assurance testing and anticipates making a full production version available to all 29West clients by the end of 2009, according to Matt Meinel, global director of marketing and business development at 29West.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit