Turquoise currently distributes its data via TCP/IP using proprietary technology developed by Stockholm-based exchange trading systems vendor Cinnober (IMD, April 7, 2008), but is investigating whether to adopt a new feed that could provide better scalability and make it easier to deploy, by using multicast distribution and industry-standard data protocols, respectively, officials say.
"We are studying the possibility of moving to multicast delivery of our datafeed, either towards the end of the
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II