ATD previously used home-grown, server-based messaging middleware, along with in-house feed handlers to collect direct feeds from the US equity markets and distribute data to the firm's predominantly computer-based trading operations.
However, with options quote and trade data rising exponentially and the Options Price Reporting Authority's consolidated feed of the US options markets driving massive growth rates, the pressure on ATD's internal solution would have proved too great to withstand
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit