The association has engaged UK-based Atradia Consulting to research demand, and aims to release its findings at the next FISD meeting in New York on June 12, which will coincide with the annual SIFMA technology exhibit in the same city.
David Anderson, principal consultant at Atradia and editor of IMD Reference, says he is currently finalizing the scope of the research and devising an online questionnaire to gather responses from hundreds of industry professionals, which will be supplemented
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse