Brokerjet's clients in Austria, the Czech Republic and Slovenia can download the front-end data display and trading application, which supports four languages-German, English, Czech and Slovenian. The terminal provides access to US and European equities market data, delivered in real time by VWD, although Brokerjet can choose to delay the data to avoid incurring exchange license fees for real-time data.
The terminal also provides real-time prices for warrants, options and funds, all of which are
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership