At the moment, FTSE distributes its index data on a snapshot basis with index values calculated and distributed at time intervals ranging from every 15 seconds to one minute. "We have just started discussions with vendors and end clients to gauge their demand for real-time tick-by-tick index data... and what they would expect to see in that service," says FTSE chief operating officer Chris Broad.
FTSE has not yet committed to rolling out such a service, but depending on the feedback from its cons
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II