Standard & Poor's Hires West, Gonggrijp
James West and Roderick Gonggrijp have joined the evaluations team at Standard & Poor's as senior structured finance evaluator and senior corporate evaluator respectively. Both are based in London, reporting to Peter Jones, director of European securities evaluations. Both join from FT Interactive Data. Officials say the appointments are due to the increasing demand for S&P's evaluated pricing products.
Reuters, CME Name FXMarketSpace Heads
Reuters and t
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II