YouDevise operates the centrally hosted Trade Idea Monitor platform into which broker-dealers can input trading ideas or research notes, either for distribution internally or to buy-side clients. Buy-side firms can either receive trade ideas via email or via XML messages into their own systems by connecting to the TIM's API.
The vendor has recently upgraded this API to use "push" technologies that deliver the ideas to clients' personalized Web pages using the secure https protocol, whereas th
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank