The new product suite, which has the working title Cut Out the Noise, will cost $9.99 per month-or $100 for an annual subscription-and is aimed at non-trading users who need access to a basic news service via BlackBerrys, iPhones and other mobile devices, at a lower cost than premium news services that they might currently use.
"We're using the same technology that we've had in the past to serve a much broader base of consumers," says Wall Street Source chief executive John Albert. "This won't be
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank