BATS Europe aims to begin trading in early November, and will initially focus on FTSE 100 index constituents listed on the London Stock Exchange, says Randy Williams, vice president of sales and communications for the MTF's US-based parent company BATS Trading.
Fixnetix will deliver normalized European market data from a range of sources to support its operations as the venue expands coverage to include trading in a range of European markets, says Ken Conklin, senior vice president of busines
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act