Reuters is formally releasing this week Reuters DataScope Tick History, the latest product in its strategy to target computer-based trading operations.
The product, plans for which have been mentioned over the past nine months (IMD, Nov. 21, 2005), offers 10 years' worth of global full-tick data, including intraday time and sales, time and quotes, and market depth, covering equities, options and futures, foreign exchange, fixed income and money markets as well as OTC and exchange-traded instr
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse