Dubbed Savvis Exchange Express, the service minimizes latency by deploying direct Ethernet connections from client locations to the exchanges. "Savvis Exchange Express lowers latency to sub-milliseconds in comparison to the traditional network offering," says Varghese Thomas, vice president of financial markets at Savvis.
Officials say that the new service is distinct from the hosting solution that allows trading firms to locate the servers running their algorithmic trading applications in S
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech