Reuters announced informal agreements with Voltaire, HP and Intel that have produced latency reductions and throughput increases of 50 percent each for the Reuters Market Data System when utilized in optimum configurations.
"This is… putting RMDS components onto an [HP] blade server to create a low-latency silo… for customers who want low latency on specific desks," says Donovan Ransome, global business manager at Reuters. This could apply to an enterprise installation of RMDS, or to the stri
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse