By July, firms will need capacity to handle 1,387,000 messages per second (mps), an increase of 480,000 mps from the 907,000 mps that Opra predicted subscribers would need by that date in July last year (IMD, July 16, 2007).
The updated projections also specify that required capacity will increase by 30 percent to 1,807,000 mps between July and next January. During the same period, total messages per day will increase from 7.3 billion to 9.7 billion messages. Bandwidth recommendations, which
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse