The new version includes distributed caching capabilities, improved wide-area network optimization, and speed improvements to its guaranteed messaging.
Larry Neumann, senior vice president of marketing and alliances at Solace, says the vendor received multiple requests for a distributed cache, to capture data from the messaging bus, and to be able to access data from applications. Neumann says the vendor has also halved the latency of its guaranteed messaging to around 100 microseconds, from arou
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit