The new service, dubbed Chi-Vision, will go live on Monday, Aug. 3 with its first customer, Instinet Europe (a founding partner and shareholder of Chi-X), initially with the ability to access external liquidity from two high-frequency trading equity market makers-Knight Capital and Citadel Securities.
Chi-Vision allows each user to define preferences for how each source of liquidity is treated within their order-routing strategies, although the initial default strategy will be to check the Chi-X
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse