Hotspot Launches Data Archive
Knight Capital's Hotspot FXi spot foreign exchange ECN last week began offering clients access to its archive of historical market data, including top-of-book best bids and offers, full depth of book quotes, and timestamped trade and size data going back to January 2004. The data, sourced from trading activity on Hotspot FXi, can be used for testing and running analytics and trading models for algorithmic trading.
Tibco, Solace Unveil Appliance
Tibco Software last
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act