Philippe Carré, global head of client connectivity at GL Trade in London, says the vendor is seeing strong demand for data and trading connectivity to the London Stock Exchange via its ASP service, not only from member firms in the UK and Ireland, but also in continental Europe and further afield. Since launching the ASP service in late 2004, GL has now signed up more than 30 exchange member firms who use the vendor’s infrastructure to connect to the exchange, Carré says.
Carré says he believ
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership