"We are shifting from development to communication mode," says FISD vice president and managing director Tom Davin. "We are now at a milestone where the original conception of MDDL has been realized, and we expect Version 3 to be posted on our Web site with a full suite of documentation within the next month."
Davin says the role of taking MDDL to the market will be performed by new FISD staffer Bill Nichols, who will act as an "account manager for MDDL" in his role as acting director of secu
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp