The first of the products, Exegy Total Connect, expands the vendor's appliance to provide greater fan-out of low-latency market data to "hundreds" of downstream client applications, and has already completed testing at an undisclosed number of client firms, officials say.
The second new product, dubbed Exegy Limited Edition, is a cut-down version of the Exegy Ticker Plant, designed for deployment in co-location centers with limited space for client hardware, and for processing a smaller number of
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech