The Corvil technology, which was deployed about a month ago to monitor Turquoise's internal systems and manage latency spikes and lost message packets, can monitor all aspects of latency, including application latency, as well as latency related to switches, firewalls and bandwidth utilization, says Turquoise chief technology officer Yann L'Huillier.
The software allows the MTF to specify detailed levels of latency, jitter and message loss, and-when individual message packets fail to meet tho
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act