The working group includes representatives from registered exchanges Plus Markets and SWX Europe, MTFs such as Turquoise, Chi-X, BATS Europe, Nasdaq OMX Europe and Equiduct Trading, as well as dark pools operated by ITG, Nyfix Millennium and Liquidnet.
Although the MTF working group was originally set up to address difficulties in calculating market share statistics across a fragmented trading landscape, it has now expanded its scope to include the provision of real-time consolidated data.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling