The FTSE SET Index Series includes large-, mid- and small-cap indexes, a combination mid- and small-cap index, a fledgling index, and an all-share index. While the exchange has its own series of composite indexes-the SET 50 and the SET 100-investors also wanted a more tradable series, says FTSE deputy chief executive Donald Keith.
"The market was looking for a smaller large-cap index because there were some questions around liquidity of some of the stocks," Keith says. "They were looking for
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent