ISE Launches Historical Data
The International Securities Exchange last week launched a historical market data product for back-testing trading strategies, analysis, compliance and time and sales queries. The data comprises ISE tick, trade and quote data plus OPRA tick data. It is delivered either as an end-of-day file via FTP or via ad-hoc intraday requests. In both delivery options, files will be compressed to reduce delivery bottlenecks.
Winterflood Uses ValueLink
UK-based data vendor ValueL
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II