Pan-European exchange Euronext plans to acquire CompanynewsGroup, a European distributor of corporate news, officials confirmed last week.
The deal has yet to be finalized, but a spokesperson at Euronext says that it will be completed in the coming month. Financial terms of the deal have not been disclosed.
Paris-based CompanynewsGroup distributes and translates financial releases, financial documents and investor relations material, which includes annual reports and letters to shareholders.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit