Nasdaq Preps Feed Changes
Nasdaq will retire its TotalView-Legacy feed at the end of next month, and will migrate remaining legacy feed subscribers to either its TotalView-ITCH or TotalView-Aggregated feeds during the rest of the first quarter, which the exchange says provide richer data and faster processing speeds. Both alternatives are already in production. In other news, Nasdaq has postponed the implementation of new data formats by the Nasdaq Securities Information Processor, followin
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit