Sulim Malook, chief executive of Blue Systems, says this market-often dubbed "retail"-can include not just individual professional traders, but also independent financial advisors, corporate finance lawyers and accountants, and banks wanting to make data systems available to clients.
The Blue desktop product, a software download that streams data over the Internet, and Blue Mobile, which can run on a range of wireless devices, both carry real-time Level 1 and Level 2 exchange-traded and curre
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership